Life is better together! We were never meant to go at it alone. Small Groups are designed for that reason.
The vision of small groups ministry at First Assembly is to Grow Deep - with God & people
We hope to accomplish this vision by creating life-giving groups that accomplish the following:
Everyone's group and a group for Everyone
Encountering lifelong friendships with people from all walks of life
Small groups occur on a semester basis:
Spring Semester: February - April
Summer Semester: June and July
Fall Semester: September - November
We have different small groups that meet various times of the week. We are working to create a listing of all groups but in the meantime, you can simply fill out the contact form below and let us know what kind of small group you would be interested in joining and what days work best for you.
We will respond as soon as we can with a group to fit your needs.
WANT TO LEAD A SMALL GROUP?
We are always looking to raise up new leaders all across the GNO! If you are interested in leading a small group, just follow these steps:
1. Attend "Next Step" (usually offered 2nd Sunday of each month after service).
2. Be in a small group for at least 2 semesters.
3. Attend 4 Growth Groups (offered throughout the year)
4. Attend 4 Small Group Training Sessions
5. Apply, Interview, Be Affirmed, Choose a Co-Leader…begin leading the next semester.
You can fill out the contact form below if you have any questions.